At DC Landscape Group, we treat landscaping and building as the arts that they are. Each yard and building area is a blank canvas, ready to be filled with color, form, and structure. As a comprehensive building and landscape design company in Baltimore, we have all your home improvement needs covered. We do everything from small projects, like building a brick patio, to larger ones, like landscaping an entire yard. Contact us today at (410) 956-1011 to talk with the professionals about your yard.
The Design Process
Whether you want us to turn your yard into an oasis or to build an outdoor kitchen, we’ll customize each project to meet your needs. We don’t create cookie-cutter lawns, patios, and houses—each project is designed specifically for you, guided by your feedback. Below is the design process that we follow:
- Meet with you. We’ll talk with you about any ideas, preferences, and concerns you have. If you’re not sure what you want, we can present several landscape ideas for you to review. Together we’ll collaborate and come up with a vision for the project. We offer landscaping ideas for small yards and big yards, so you can rest assured that we’ll be able to create something you can love from the get-go.
- Create a design. In this step, we’ll create a plan of action for the project, as well as conceptualize the finished product. We’ll also design a blueprint, giving special emphasis to both aesthetics and functionality.
- Engineer our design. As a professional company, we closely follow all state and city codes. We ensure that our design complies with all regulations, and we acquire any permits we need to begin construction.
- Start construction. Our professional workers will arrive and start construction at the jobsite. In this phase, we’ll begin to make our landscape design ideas a reality for your home or business.
- Finish construction. At DC Landscape Group, we don’t stop working until you’re completely satisfied with the project.
We Know Baltimore
As a local company, we understand the unique geographical concerns Baltimore and other Maryland communities present. Our extensive training and years of experience have taught us how to build retaining walls on hills, properly deal with storm water runoff and drainage, and help safeguard against erosion. We create construction and landscape designs that are functional, aesthetically pleasing, and environmentally friendly.
Contact Us Today!
Contact DC Landscape Group today at (410) 956-1011 to talk with the experts. We look forward to creating a simple—yet artistic—design for your next project. We serve DC, Baltimore, Annapolis and surrounding areas with our exceptional lawn care and landscape design services.